Setting Up and Dismantling
Start of stand construction:
- 31|01|2020, every day 7.00 – 24.00 hrs - all halls (access: pls. see traffic guide / traffic rules - available starting December 2020)
halls 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1, 8.1, 10.1, 11.1 and hall B on 30|01|2020, 7.00 – 24.00 hrs, (access only via gate 7 see traffic rules on 30|01|2020)
End of construction work
- 03|02|2020, until 24.00 hrs (construction)
- 04|02|2020, until 22.00 hrs (decoration)
Start of dismantling period:
- 07|02|2020, after 16.00 hrs
- truck of 3,5t after 20:00 hrs
car of 3,5 t after 21:00 hrs
pls. see traffic guide (available starting December 2020)
- Every exhibitor is obliged to correctly equip and furnish the stand and to staff it with personnel for the duration of the exhibition.
- Stands may not be dismantled on Friday, 07|02|2020 before 16:00 hrs
End of dismantling period:
10|02|2020, 22.00 hrs
During the setting up and dismantling periods setting up and dismantling passes must be worn in such a way that they are clearly visible.
New: Please order your setting up and dismantling passes only in the BECO-Webshop.
If required, you will receive additional passes on-site directly in the Exhibitor Service Center (Großer Stern).
Exhibitors at FRUIT LOGISTICA and/or contracted shipping or stand construction companies have the possibility to order forwarding agents’ services (e.g. loading/unloading with forklift trucks) through Messe Berlin. In this case they can take advantage of this online reservation system (time-slot*).
This service is not available to exhibitors/contractors loading/unloading shipments by themselves.
To register a time-slot for delivery, please click the following:
- Traffic Guide English
- Traffic Guide Italian (available starting December 2020)
- Traffic Guide Polish (available starting December 2020)
- Traffic Guide Spanish (available starting December 2020)
- Time-slot online registration (available starting December 2020)
* On 4 February 2020: no booking possibility and no entrance for vehicles over 7,5t
If you have any further questions in this fact please contact:
Schenker Deutschland AG
Phone: +49 (0) 30 - 301 2995 420
Fax: +49 (0) 30 - 301 2995 429
Agility Fairs & Events GmbH
Phone : +49 (0) 30 - 3069 28 0
Fax.: +49 (0) 30 – 3069 28 49
For deliveries to your stand, please use the following label:
- Hall/stand number
c/o Messegelände der Messe Berlin GmbH / FRUIT LOGISTICA
14055 Berlin, Germany
- Phone number (of the responsible person at the stand)
Please ensure that your stand is manned to accept/receive the shipment.
The trade fair management can neither receive nor store deliveries.
Exhibitor passes entitle holders to access the exhibition halls from 08.00 a.m. – 07.00 p.m. In order to simplify admittance checks we would appreciate your wearing your exhibitor pass in such a way that it is clearly visible. Your exhibitor pass must be scanned by our staff on the doors whenever you enter or leave the exhibition grounds.
Additional exhibitor passes can be ordered at the BECO webshop. Additional passes can also be obtained on site from the Exhibitor Service Center at Großer Stern.
- Exhibitors: 08.00 a.m. – 07.00 p.m.
- Trade visitors: 09.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m