Setting Up and Dismantling
Start of stand construction:
- 29|01|2021, every day 7.00 – 24.00 hrs - all halls (access: pls. see traffic guide / traffic rules
halls 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1, 8.1, 10.1, 11.1 and hall B on 28|01|2020, 7.00 – 24.00 hrs, (access only via gate 7 see traffic rules on 30|01|2020)
End of construction work
- 01|02|2021, until 24.00 hrs (construction)
- 02|02|2021, until 22.00 hrs (decoration)
Start of dismantling period:
- 05|02|2021, after 16.00 hrs
- truck of 3,5t after 20:00 hrs
car of 3,5 t after 21:00 hrs
pls. see traffic guide
- Every exhibitor is obliged to correctly equip and furnish the stand and to staff it with personnel for the duration of the exhibition.
Stands may not be dismantled on Friday, 05|02|2021 before 16:00 hrs
End of dismantling period:
08|02|2021, 22.00 hrs
During the setting up and dismantling periods setting up and dismantling passes must be worn in such a way that they are clearly visible.
New: Please order your setting up and dismantling passes only in the BECO-Webshop.
For deliveries to your stand, please use the following label:
- Hall/stand number
c/o Messegelände der Messe Berlin GmbH / FRUIT LOGISTICA
14055 Berlin, Germany
- Phone number (of the responsible person at the stand)
Please ensure that your stand is manned to accept/receive the shipment.
The trade fair management can neither receive nor store deliveries.
Exhibitor passes entitle holders to access the exhibition halls from 08.00 a.m. – 07.00 p.m. In order to simplify admittance checks we would appreciate your wearing your exhibitor pass in such a way that it is clearly visible. Your exhibitor pass must be scanned by our staff on the doors whenever you enter or leave the exhibition grounds.
Additional exhibitor passes can be ordered at the BECO webshop. Additional passes can also be obtained on site from the Exhibitor Service Center at Großer Stern.
- Exhibitors: 08.00 a.m. – 07.00 p.m.
- Trade visitors: 09.00 a.m. – 06.00 p.m