Hitting the headlines – telling your success story to the world.
Boost your newsworthiness with a planned press and PR strategy.
- Make sure the newspapers, trade press, internet and other media are informed about your participation at FRUIT LOGISTICA, not only in your own country but also internationally. Many foreign journalists travel to Berlin to report on exhibitors from their own country.
- Distribute well-written press information and photographs, especially to the financial and trade press well in advance of the exhibition.
Please note that the press conference room in the Media Centre in Hall 6.3 is reserved exclusively for the use of exhibitors taking part at FRUIT LOGISTICA.
If you are planning a press conference, please check with us to ensure that the date and subject will have the highest possible impact. Your press conference can be arranged within the framework of FRUIT LOGISTICA and we will be happy to help you with the organization. We can provide assistance with setting up dates and times, and with arranging suitable space and technical equipment. Please contact us as soon as possible regarding your plans.
Keep press kits available for distribution to journalists and media representatives attending your press conference or visiting your stand. These press kits should contain general details about your company and about your products and services.
Please note that press boxes in the Press Centre are reserved exclusively for exhibitors taking part in the FRUIT LOGISTICA.
Make sure you include good quality photographs with your press pack. Interesting pictures say more than a thousand words. Photographs should be up to date and accompanied by relevant captions. You can make them available as digital files using CDs or memory sticks. They should be available as part of your press pack at press conferences and in sufficient quantity for distribution at your exhibition stand. Press photos can also be distributed via the press boxes in the FRUIT LOGISTICA MediaCentre.
Plan your photography requirements well in advance of the exhibition. We can assist you by providing a list of experienced photographers.
Press Release Distribution: news aktuell
news aktuell, a subsidiary of the dpa (Germany’s leading news agency), supports you as an exhibitor at Fruit Logistica. With our national and international distribution services, your message (text, photo or multi-media) reaches newspapers and other daily media via news satellite, as well as accredited journalists and industry insiders via email and RSS.
Worldwide press release distribution and trade fair services for FRUIT LOGISTICA 2018 from Business Wire
Business Wire, a company of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., is the world leader in the global distribution of corporate news, regulatory disclosure and multimedia content to leading news sites. Through our long-standing partnerships with major news agencies and tens of thousands of news feeds worldwide, we can publish your corporate content first-hand in the most influential media around the world. We place your news precisely so that they are read by the people you really want to reach.
Would you like to publish your press work on Fruit Logistica?
We offer the following services to increase the success of your trade fair communication:
• Distribute your corporate communications via Business Wire’s trade show circuits to exhibitors, journalists and editors, online media, consumers, business and finance websites, bloggers, social media networks and more.
• No matter what geographic distribution you choose, we include the corresponding trade press free of charge.
• All press and product releases include our detailed NewsTrak report to analyze and evaluate the results of your press release distribution. Each English-language press distribution also includes a Social Media Monitoring Report (powered by NUVI).
Online Press Kit - effective and flexible
• Digitize your information material on the fair and create an online press kit that you can use for your public relations work.
• We disseminate your company profile via Business Wires press distribution circuits and include social media sharing links.
• Documents in the online press kit are interchangeable at any time.
• With each Online Press Kit, you will receive our free EventTrak report containing media information and contact details of journalists on worldwide trade fairs.
EventTrak report for the strategic planning of your Public Relations work at trade fairs
• Our EventTrak report provides an overview of the media coverage of major trade shows worldwide.
• You see the journalists who write about a fair and you can contact them directly.
• Smarter reach to the journalists who are actually writing about your target markets.
• More information can be found at http://eventtrak.io/reports
For further information please send an e-mail to Germany@BusinessWire.com or call +49 (0) 69-915066-0.
Follow Business Wire Germany at @BusinessWireDE
Our press team will be happy to help you plan and prepare your press activities at FRUIT LOGISTICA:
Ms. Susanne Tschenisch
The Media Centre for FRUIT LOGISTICA will be located in hall 6.3.