The FRUIT LOGISTICA Innovation Award
Prizewinning ideas to drive success
The FRUIT LOGISTICA Innovation Award is the most important award of its kind in the international fresh fruit and vegetable sector. The 2020 award will be presented in February in Berlin for the fifteenth time.
The FRUIT LOGISTICA Innovation Award (FLIA) is presented each year at FRUIT LOGISTICA in Berlin for outstanding innovation in the fresh produce sector. Innovations may be products, services or technical innovations. The competition is organised by Messe Berlin and FRUCHTHANDEL MAGAZINE and will be open to all exhibitors and co-exhibitors at FRUIT LOGISTICA 2020.
The ten best innovations – selected and nominated by an expert jury – will be presented in Berlin to
- more than 78000 trade visitors to FRUIT LOGISTICA
- the international press in a series of press releases and mailings
- more than 200 000 visitors to the FRUIT LOGISTICA website
As an exhibitor, you will find the entry form and more information here:
- Please open the PDF application form and
- save it on your PC.
- Fill the form and
- press "Send" on the last page.