Young compnies with future-oriented business ideas.
Under the slogan ’Disrupt Agriculture’ the second FRUIT LOGISTICA Start-up Day will take place on 5 February 2021 - a special format for start-ups developing groundbreaking products, projects and ideas.
Hall 9: Where newcomers meet established companies
On Friday hall 9 turns into a networking hub for start-ups and established companies within the entire fresh produce sector. Hall 9 is the perfect place for key decision-makers who would like to get in contact with highly innovative start-ups from all over the world.
Another highlight is the Start-up Stage showcasing young companies presenting their business models and talking about new technologies as well as their future visions for the industry. In addition, Rob Trice, founder of Better Food Ventures & The Mixing Bowl, will speak in his keynote about the challenges for start-ups in the AgTech sector.
Our special offer for Start-ups:
- Speaker slot: (10+5 min for presentation + Q&A on the special Start-up Stage)
- Counter presentation: (including 2 stools, electricity connection and WiFi, in the special Start-up Area next to the Start-up Stage)
- Media package: company entry in the Exhibition Guide, company entry and product presentation on the Virtual Market Place®– online 24/7 (until 31.10.2021)
- 2 Exhibitor passes
- Media promotion: promotion of the Start-up Day on FRUIT LOGISTICA media channels (website, social media, press) and through media partners
This offer is free of charge. However the number of speaker slots and counter presentations is limited. Final selection of applications will be made by Messe Berlin.
Conditions of participation:
- Company was founded not earlier than 1.1.2014.
- Innovative B2B business concept and/or innovative technology for the FRUIT LOGISTICA sector (agtech, digital farming, crop science, postharvest technology, logistics/supply chain management, packing/packaging technology)
- Prototype is available or product is already on the market
- Maximum annual company turnover 10 million EUR